User-Generated Content (UGC) Policy
This UGC Policy was last modified on Nov 19, 2020.
Welcome to the AutoCatalystMarket.com. This website is operated by AutoCatalyst Market LP. The use of AutoCatalystMarket.com ("Site") is governed by the following UGC Policy. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, refer to AutoCatalyst Market LP.
Please read carefully this UGC Policy before using our Site. While using our Site, you agree to comply this UGC Policy and accept it. If you do not agree to be bound by this UGC Policy, please do not use our Site.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
By uploading content to Autocatalystmarket.com you agree that we:
- can use the content on its websites, apps, email, social media, and other forums, including but not limited to for promotional purposes;
- can use your name, image, social media handle, in conjunction with your image and associated content;
- has a non-exclusive, royalty-free approval to use, reproduce, modify, publish and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites, or digital platforms; and
- are released from any liability for use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
You also agree and confirm that you:
- are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property of another;
- have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- will not be paid by us for use of your content; and
- will contact us if you no longer approve your image or content to be published by us.
- react and investigate claims from any third party regarding illegal or copyrighted content in case if the third party provided enough evidence to do that; and
- remove any of UGC that was claimed by third party as illegal, copyrighted content;
- limit access to generate UGC if your UGC is under investigation as illegal or copyrighted by a third party;
- terminate or withdraw access to Account profile, that does not comply with this UGC Policy.
2. CHANGES TO AUTOCATALYSTMARKET UGC POLICY
Our Site may change from time to time. As a result, at times it may be necessary for us to make changes to this UGC Policy. We reserve the right to update or modify this UGC Policy at any time without prior notice. This UGC Policy was last updated on the date indicated above. All modifications of UGC Policy replace and cancel previous stipulations as soon as they have been accepted expressly or tacitly by Users.