2. WHO WE ARE
Acting as a data controller, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions or requests concerning your Personal Data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer ("DPO") at email@example.com
3. YOUR EU RIGHTS
If you are in the EU, you have the right to access, update, correct or delete your Personal Data that we store on our systems. You also have the right to obtain from us your Personal Data (excluding data we obtained from other sources) and transmit those data to another data controller.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following data about you:
4.1. Information you give us
You may give us information and your Personal Data, when you use our Site, by filling in forms (such as the sign-up form), when you enter into any of our promotions or surveys, when you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, and when you report an issue with our Site.
The information you give us may include:
- Signature to identify Client on the Site.
- Mandatory information required to Sign up on our Site, including your name, email address, date of birth, gender, mobile phone number, and a password.
- A postal address and Geo-location.
- Plan Details that you have bought on the Site (name of Plan, Activation date, Expiration date, Views limit, Used views, Available views).
- Details of accounting or financial transactions including transactions carried out through our Site or otherwise. This may include information such as your payment card or bank account details, details of carts.
- Details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
- Information we may require from you when you report a problem to our Support Team, such as the subject of your request for support.
4.2. Information we collect automatically:
- Cookie Information: In operating the Site, we may also use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Site gives to your browser when you access the Site. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Site and help us analyze Site usage more accurately. It doesn't collect personal information about you.
- Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site. We automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, advertising identifier, download errors and other such information.
- If you sign up via social media authentication methods, we will access certain Personal Data (e.g. first name, surname, picture, email, etc.) in your social media account pursuant to the applicable terms and conditions of these social media App.
4.3. Data retention
4.3.1. Except regarding the categories of Personal Data mentioned in clauses 4.3.2 and 4.3.3 below, your Personal Data will be stored for the duration of your relationship with us and stop to use after 5 years since your last use of our Site.
4.3.2. The following categories of Personal Data may be stored for different durations:
- Financial data (e.g. payments, reimbursements, etc.) is stored for the duration required by applicable tax and accounting laws.
- All user-generated content (e.g. comments and ratings) is anonymized, but remains available on our Site.
4.3.4. If your account was suspended or blocked, we will keep your Personal Data for a period of between 2 and 10 years in order to prevent you from circumventing the rules applying to our Site.
5. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We will use the information we collect:
- to provide you with the information and services that you requested from us;
- to collect payments from you;
- to enable you to personalize your Account profile on our Site;
- to give you access to our support services. By providing your email address you consent to our using the email address to answer your question or resolve your problem;
- to notify you about changes on our Site;
- to purposes such as analyzing how the Site is used, diagnosing service or technical problems;
- to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- to ensure compliance with (i) applicable laws, (ii) our Terms and Conditions, and (iii) our Privacy Notice. Certain breaches that we regard as inappropriate may lead to the suspension of your Account profile.
- provide custom, personalized content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our Site;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic;
- diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
6. HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your Personal Data to others and will not share it with others except as provided herein.
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Information we collect is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
When you use our Site, some your Personal Date is shared with our Support team.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- enforce our rights, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our site;
- exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Site, our Users or others.
We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them and us understand the usage of our site.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We work hard to protect your privacy and collect only the data we need to make your experience better. We makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, no Internet, email or other electronic transmission is ever fully secure or error free and while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
9. INTEGRATING THIRD PARTY SERVICES WITHIN THE SITE
You may have the opportunity to access or interact with our Site through Third Party Sites that offer social networking opportunities and products. If you click on a link to a Third Party Site or product when using our Site, you will leave our Site and go to the Third Party Site or product you selected. If you choose to provide your information directly to Third Party Sites and products, your information will be governed by the policies of those Third Party Sites and products and we shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party website or service.
10. CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD
Your Account profile information is password-protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information, the User Content and your purchased Services. We recommend that you do not disclose your unique identifier or password to anyone. Also, remember to sign out of your Account profile and close your browser window when you have finished using our Site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your Personal Data, User Content or your purchased Services.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
- via email email@example.com
- via CONTACT US form on our Site.